Wabash Capital tailors its services in response to each institutional client’s needs. We provide two levels of service including both fiduciary compliance and investment advisory. These services are all consistent with the Prudent Practices for Investment Stewards, Defining a Global Fiduciary Standard of Excellence, by Fiduciary 360.
- Steward training and development
- Conflicts of interest policy and procedures
- Ethics policy development
- Institutional goals and objectives review
- Investment Policy Statement (IPS) review and development
- Cash flow analysis
- Spending policy analysis and development
- Investment Policy implementation and oversight
- Asset allocation analysis
- Sector analysis within each asset class
- Qualitative review of investment managers including evaluation and selection
- Performance calculation and monitoring
Wabash Capital maintains investment performance for each client account and combines these results into composites. Institutions that want to review our performance history may do so by requesting a meeting with one of our advisers.